12.07.2010

2010

Time to sum things up, although it's not a wrap quite yet.

After four years in Australia my visa expired so I moved from Australian summer to Swedish winter in February.





Australia is fairly remote to… most places. So I did some travelling.

LA
I had an exhibition in Los Angeles and met up with photography friends. It was probably the best trip of the year.

DMU Show, Opening LA May 1st

Rrrodeo




Shot a wedding in LA, my first actually. It was featured at Rock’n’Roll Bride.




NY




Stockholm
I went to Stockholm and photographed singer songwriter Elina in Dear Euphoria. The photos were published in the book Vägen till Sångerna by Stefan Warnqvist.





Elina and I also worked together on another project. Her voice and my images in a video that was screened at Slideluck Stockholm.



Beach wedding featured at Once Wed, a bridal blog with over 3 million readers/month.




Longed to get back into the studio and photographed beautiful African top model, Mirash during Stockholm Fashion Week.






Sketch Magazine
Had some spreads in the Australian Magazine, Sketch Magazine.




Biggest gig of the year was with fashion designers Alpha 60, for Sportsgirl Australia. It was printed on postcards and in stores all over Australia.




Won a silver award at the Australian Professional Photography Awards 2010.




Went to Copenhagen and met my artist friend Hilda Ekeroth and photographed her exhibition.

Materially Embodied

Paris
Went to Paris and met one of my best friends, who was in Paris on honeymoon.





Moved into a studio space in Stockholm by the end of September. Love it.

My new studio space



Shot for L'Oréal Sweden, most of the images are not published yet, but will be.



I won three bronze awards at the International Aperture Awards 2010, in three different categories, people, wedding and illustrative. The one in illustrative below:

4 comments:

egoistiska egon said...

Vilket år! Wow! Fan vad duktig du är.

Anne said...

Upp och ner, fram och tillbaka :)

Pernilla said...

Såg precis detta. Helt fantastiskt!

A N D Y S T Y L E said...

COOL POST